click You can change the text size on the website by changing the settings in your browser. In most modern browsers, do so by holding down the Ctrl key and spin the mouse wheel. If that does not work you can find the option to change the text size in the browser's menus:http://ithu.se/z8035/3754
- In Firefox, select View, then Text Size. You can also use the Ctrl key with + or -.
- In Internet Explorer 6, select View, then Text Size.
- In Internet Explorer 7, select Page and then Zoom. You can also use the Ctrl key with + or -.
- In Netscape Navigator, select View, then Increase Font or Decrease Font.
- In Opera, select View and then Zoom factor. You can also use the + and - keys.
- In Safari, choose View and then Zoom text only. You can also use the Ctrl key with + or -, or choose View and zoom in / zoom out.
http://docimages.fi/?dereter=bin%C3%A3-re-option&ca7=09 If you are on a Macintosh, use the Command-key (pretzel) instead of the the Ctrl key.http://carbonbikerepair.com.au/?encifkodf=come-fare-soldi-con-la-borsa&9e3=74